SBI PO Syllabus: State Bank of India Probationary Officer test Syllabus Details.
SBI PO Syllabus subtleties:
SBI PO Syllabus is of Three Phases:
1. Primer Examination
2. Primary Examination and
3. Group Exercises and Interview.
I. Primer Examination: This Exam is comprising of 3 Sections as pursues…
- 1. English Language
- 2. Quantitative Aptitude
- 3. Thinking Ability
II. Fundamental Examination: This is comprising of 2 papers as
a. Target paper: This paper comprises of 4 areas, for example,
- 1. Test of Reasoning and Computer Aptitude.
- 2. Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation.
- 3. Test of General/Economy/Banking Awareness.
- 4. Test of English Language.
b. Unmistakable Paper: This paper is comprising of Letter Writing and Essay.